GA3-240202501-AA2-EV03 ENG L5 B1.1 Foro
GA3-240202501-AA2-EV03 ENG L5 B1.1 Foro
Foro - Sharing life experiences
- GA3-240202501-AA2-EV03
Para el desarrollo de la evidencia debe participar en
el foro denominado “Sharing life experiences” y a partir de los aspectos de su
experiencia laboral, de manera argumentada y creativa, responda las siguientes
preguntas basado en la situación inicial planteada:
Think about an experience at work where you
were flexible and adapted to a new situation or a change in the process.
Now answer:
What was the result of the experience?
How did your flexibility and adaptability
help you to deal with the situation?
Would you change anything in order to deal in a better
way with it?
Realice seguimiento al foro y responda a un comentario
crítico-reflexivo de acuerdo con la intervención que hayan realizado sus
compañeros.
Piense en una experiencia en el trabajo donde fue
flexible y se adaptó a una nueva situación o un cambio en el proceso.
Good afternoon tutor and companions,
cordial greeting.
I carry out my participation in the forum,
according to the questions raised.
Think about an experience at work where you
were flexible and adapted to a new situation or a change in the process.
What was the result of the
experience?
Well thinking about a work experience that
I had, it was in 2020 during the Covid 19 pandemic, the result of the
experience was not really very good, since, the workload of work was evidenced,
due to the assignment of functions that They were not within my corresponding
functions manual, therefore, when I do the work from home, I lost the reference
point of the usual working hours, including lunch and exit hours, because I
usually work from 8:00 am At 5:00 pm with an hour of rest, and during that
pandemic period I entered to work from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm to 11:00 pm
How did you help your
flexibility and adaptability to deal with the situation?
In my entity, the help received was very
little, because one of the additional functions that was assigned to me was to
make calls to different beneficiaries of the social program “Solidarity
income”, however, a mobile phone or additional mobile phone was required to the
staff, Since, if my personal mobile calls were made, future problems would be
had, because users would recharge my phone with applications, using an
unofficially established channel. Therefore, I was given a fixed cell phone to
do the work, that was the only help received.
On the issue of time labor recharge, there
was no remuneration for it.
Would you change anything in order to deal in a
better way with it?
Currently in the entity where work,
"social prosperity", a high volume of voluntary retirement of the
personnel has been presented, caused by the low remuneration in the salary
scale established there, therefore, if I could change something, the Salary
scale with reference in other state social entities such as “regional
autonomous corporations” “CAR” that has better income with charges with the
same levels and degrees.
Thank you so much.
Replied comment to MARIO
ANDRES SIERRA:
Good afternoon, Mario, your experience was
very sad.
Very similar to mine, with the difference
that I do not give up my work for being a public administrative career server.
However, I think that the Covid Pandemic 19 very hard impact on our work field,
since there was only a focus on the prevention of the disease, because being a
novelty in the world, I lack a shock plan against the way I had to adapt to the
work at home, which was progressively giving but without guidelines, because of
the same emergency.
FORO EVIDENCE

Comments
Post a Comment